Do you have a passion for Social Media like no other? Then join this online fashion retailer as their Paid Social Media Executive, based in a modern Manchester city centre office, this is the perfect role to make your passion into a career.
Paid Social Media Executive- About the company
This online fashion retailer provides high street clothing brands at affordable prices and is rapidly becoming well known for its innovative approach to online retail. They are now looking for a talented Social Media executive to join their successful marketing team and help deliver creative marketing campaigns.
Paid Social Media Executive- About the role
Join their existing marketing team and unleash your creativity to produce engaging campaigns to build strong brand awareness. The Paid Social Media Executive will be able to understand the target audience and generate relevant content and identify the appropriate channels. The successful candidate will have a passion for Social Media and be able to keep up to date with the latest industry developments and trends.
Main responsibilities of the Paid Social Media Executive:
- Create relevant and engaging content which is brand appropriate.
- Co-operate with teams across the company to create social media campaigns.
- Monitor the success of all campaigns and be able to adapt them if necessary.
- Make sure all campaigns are completed within deadlines and KPI’s are achieved.
- Budget management and monitoring.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends to improve campaign performance.
Requires skills of the Paid Social Media Executive:
- Passion for digital marketing and social media tools.
- Marketing degree or similar.
- Previous experience working within social media marketing.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills for measuring campaign performance.
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role then we’re waiting to hear from you! Contact us today.
- Social Media
- Digital Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job