We're looking for a Paid Social Media Account Manager to join our team in Gibraltar (South of Spain)! Are you someone who loves working in a fast-paced environment focusing on developing paid social media strategy and driving new thinking? Are you looking for a new challenge with a change of scenery? Then keep reading...
Within this role you will be working closely with the Paid Social Media Manager and the broader Sports & Gaming Brand Marketing teams to deliver the Brand ATL paid social for two of our biggest UK brands Ladbrokes & Coral. You’ll work side by side with the paid social executive team to ensure outstanding campaign execution, measurement, and reporting.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about social media adverting, who has proven experience in planning and executing ATL campaigns through social media platforms, as well as a solid understanding of the digital landscape, emerging digital trends and platforms.
As this role is based in Gibraltar, we're offering a generous relocation package as well as a benefits package including private medical care & more!What you'll be doing
- Be the point of contact for the brand strategy execution on social media. Collaborate closely with the Casino and Sport brand marketing teams to translate the broaden brand strategy into social media campaigns focused on brand positioning, awareness, consideration, and product showcasing.
- Work alongside the Paid Social Media team to drive innovation, brand uplift, and alignment between user acquisition and brand activity.
- Responsible for the brands social media budget allocation and campaign success.
- Execute detailed media plans aligned with brand objectives, KPIs and requirements.
- Develop streamline campaign structures that reduce the friction in the customer journey, including audience priming, retargeting and ads sequencing.
- Drive the Test & Learn agenda. Continuously define new campaign optimisation hypothesis and execute A/B tests to ensure outstanding campaign set up and measurement.
- Ensure brand TOV and guidelines are followed and consistent throughout all paid social media campaigns and creative assets.
- Deliver weekly and monthly performance reports. Present results and insights alongside impactful recommendations on campaign strategies, target groups and creative efficiency.
- Support the Paid Social Media team with regular competitor analysis and audience insights that which will provide benchmarks and ideas to innovate.
- Introduce new thinking. Keep a close eye on social media trends and look outside the industry to see how we can set the bar for the competition.
- Proven experience in delivering Brand ATL campaigns, from strategy to execution on Social Media channels, including Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram.
- Possess a track record of strategizing and executing media plans built out of the brand briefing, market insights, and customer behaviour.
- Organised and able to balance multiple projects effectively, lead expectations and stay in sync with the deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills - ability to engage and influence cross-functional teams within a large organisation and present to partners at all levels.
- Strong analytic and qualitative skills with the ability to assimilate insights and data to drive strategic recommendations.
- Innovative thinking with ability to assimilate insights and data to drive business recommendations.
- Experience in driving innovation and pitching to clients developed in agency environment.
- Self-starter with proactive, can do behaviour
- Great attention to detail.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer remote working.
- Media Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Search Campaigns
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'