Central Employment are delighted to be working a leading B2C technology focussed client, with a strong UK customer base. Due to on-going growth, they have a fantastic new opportunity for a Paid Social Media Manager.
Due to further emphasis on Paid Social channels to grow customer engagement, they require a dedicated and creative Paid Social Media Manager, to work closely with the Digital Performance Manager and Head of Marketing on developing a customer centric and coherent Paid Social Media strategy plan.
The Paid Social Media Manager will be responsible for increasing conversion over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You will be running the Paid Social strategy and will be involved campaign development, management, reporting and working in partnership with a dedicated digital media agency.
• Own and deliver the Paid Social Media strategy
• Combine analytics and testing cases to gain approval for new paid social channels to drive innovation
• Work collaboratively to create measurement frameworks to understand the true impact of all existing and new activity
• Prove the channel’s profitability by incorporating testing, efficiency, technology and innovation
• Collaborate with in-house content function to align brand
• Work with digital media agency to for innovation and execution purposes, staying at the forefront of technology and technique
• Develop optimisation roadmap drive efficiency gains, focused on the tech-side of automation; using data to make better decisions (audiences, bidding, feeds, etc.).
• A key figure in the Performance Marketing team, working collaboratively with peers to drive team performance forward
Essential experience required:-
• Strong commercial acumen, leadership and multi-level stakeholder management ability
• Highly numerate, effective and analytical
• Strong understanding and experience running campaigns on all Paid Social channels
• Proven track record of driving ROI and performance-focused social campaigns
• Expert user of Facebook Ad Manager
• A digital performance agency background is preferred
- Customer Engagement
- Social Media
- Digital Agency
- Facebook Marketing
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'