Paid Social Manager - Global FinTech - London
Superb opportunity to join this established, and fast-growing global FinTech brand as Paid Social Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, you'll be responsible for developing my client’s paid social campaigns via international campaigns that inspire customers to start using and keep using their products.
- Proficient in managing paid social / biddable media campaigns on a variety of platforms across multiple countries / in multiple languages
- Proven experience in demonstrating paid social campaign success
- Experience creating and reporting on paid social activity across a variety of advertising platforms; Facebook, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn, etc
- High comfort with quantitative analysis of campaign impact and measurement of ROI
- Strong communicator (written and verbal) delivering hands on skills for paid social media with attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative, working to tight deadlines
- Thinking and problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft packages and excellent ability to use digital tools
Nice to have:
- Experience in EITHER payments / retail Financial Services / FinTech OR heavily cross-border businesses
- Experience in a start-up company/ agile product development environment
- Both agency and client-side marketing experience
- Fluency in a European language/ deep cultural experience of another European country
- Evolve the social and display media strategy and its execution to communicate the brand purpose, personality and deliver client focused and commercial objectives.
- Develop and own the paid social plan to support key campaign activity - for web and mobile app.
- Working closely with core internal stakeholders to identify and target relevant customer segments/audiences (new and existing), developing paid social as a key direct response channels.
- Deliver accurate forecasting and implement a KPI framework for understanding performance and growth opportunities across your activity.
- Work closely with the marketing executive, content manager and design team to ensure content is engaging and appropriate, ensuring all assets and campaigns consistently reflect the different audience needs and messages.
- Coordinate clear budget proposals for all activity and continuously track and monitor spend across paid social activity.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders, identifying their objectives and proposing the best way to meet these through paid social activity.
- Constant testing and optimisation of the customer user journey via your channels and how this flows into web and app properties.
- Deliver accurate forecasting and implement a KPI framework for understanding performance and growth opportunities across social.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of relevant paid social marketing agency, publishers, networks or tools
This is a fantastic role, helping shape the future of this international company in a fast-growing and exciting sector.
Salary package on offer is: c£50k Basic + Bonus & Benefits
Key words: Paid Social, Social Media Marketing, FinTech, Digital Marketing, Online Marketing, SEO, SEM, CRM, PR, Social Media Marketing, Paid Social, content marketing, automation, brand, campaigns, engagement, audience development, agency, client-side, financial services, FS, banking, global, international, ROI, agile, product marketing, insights, analytics, payments, transfers, languages, Europe, permanent, London.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Online Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job