Chapman Tate Associates seeks a Paid Social Executive to join a full service, creative Digital Agency who are growing their Paid Search team and expanding their services to offer their clients Paid Social.
This is a brand new opportunity and the successful candidate will be liaising with clients, creating Paid Social strategies and managing these campaigns as they are implemented.
My client is looking for someone who is ready to jump in head first to this role, has experience creating and implementing Paid Social campaigns and is driven to build their own team in the future.
- Manage Paid Social campaigns (Retargeting, App marketing, Prospecting) spanning multiple markets, networks, from conception to execution
- Lead campaign set up, tracking implementation & optimisation plans
- Manage reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- Localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- Gain and develop experience in other media, such as wider biddable media
- Management and monitoring of budget pacing on all social platforms
- Adopt a continual 'test and learn' approach to all performance marketing activities
- Assist on other Paid Search campaigns as necessary
- Experience of developing and managing campaigns across paid social media platforms such as Facebook & LinkedIn
- Strong analytical, written and oral skills
- Experienced in Excel
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A passion for all things social media
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- Good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- Experience in PPC is beneficial
- Experience working with clients within the retail industry is ideal
This role will suit you if you are currently a: Paid Social Assistant, Paid Social Executive, Paid Media Executive, Paid Social Specialist, Social Media Assistant, Social Media Executive
Stockport, Gawsworth, Wilmslow, Adlington, Congleton, Crewe, Buxton, Altrincham, Stafford
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"