Electrocomponent's Digital vision is a £1BN+ digital business at the heart of the group. The digital purpose is to digitally transform our business to provide an unrivalled, superior, digital experience for our customers and suppliers. We are committed to making the entire buying cycle easy and rewarding, including upfront research, finding and buying products and after-sales care, so that we unlock their full potential. This digital purpose is a key enabler to deliver the value propositions of both the Electronics and Industrial division
We are appointing a paid social senior executive to drive our paid social offering within the digital advertising team. The primary purpose of this role is to strengthen the paid social offering at RS components, ensuring alignment with the rest of the organisation whilst increasing revenue through this channel.
- Accountable for hitting commercial objectives through paid social campaigns (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other social platforms deemed appropriate)
- Lead the paid social strategy with the paid social manager. This includes creating, maintaining and driving the paid social agenda ensuring we are at the forefront of innovations in this channel.
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with all internal stakeholders at RS components to ensure an integrated approach to paid social. A large part of this will be working with the MCC process and the digital marketing team.
- Managing relationships with paid social suppliers. This will be a collaborative effort with the social team.
- Be responsible for managing social media technology. The ideal candidate will continue to be an expert in the relevant technology for this channel, identifying advancements and innovations in the industry that RS should be part of.
- Supporting the rest of the digital advertising/social media team in managing paid social campaigns.
Responsibility for the development and maintenance of education in the DA team (and to relevant stakeholders).
Supporting the set up and running of campaigns.
Supporting stakeholder management through education, planning and implementation of paid social campaigns.
Responsibility for reporting and forecasting for the paid social channel with the DA team and the rest of the business.
Driving a culture of sharing and learning
- Exceptional relationship management skills.
- Experience of managing scale of paid social campaigns.
- Deep understanding of new technology
- Excellent Commercial skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiations skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter with the ability to refine working procedures in order to achieve objectives
- Strong budget and financial control skills
- Culturally sensitive with the ability to operate effectively in a global role
- Language skills (French/German)
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- campaign management
- Paid social
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job