- Respected agency with a global reach.
- Thriving team with exciting client-base.
- Vibrant and friendly working environment.
A creative communications agency is looking for a Digital Media Executive/ Manager, specialising in Paid Social marketing., to build on what is already an established area of excellence within the industry. You will work as part of an existing media planning and buying team working to implement, optimise and manage global media campaigns to deliver the best possible campaign results for their clients.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of global social media campaigns, working closely with the media planning and buying team. You’ll product reports to analyse the performance of the campaigns and promotions, closely monitoring KPIs to ensure they are all reached, and developing recommendations to improve them.
What’s more, you will support the development of targeting strategies across various social channels, keeping informed on latest developments in the field and communicating these to the wider team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in multi-channel paid social media advertising
- You’ll be capable of analysing data to draw conclusions on campaign performance and improvements.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a team.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £25-32k is on offer, in addition to some great company benefits. (Please enquire for more info.)
Send through your CV to Rina ASAP to be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'