Salary - £28k
I'm working on an exciting opportunity for a Planner/Buyer with experience building and buying Direct Mail campaigns to broaden up to other channels and to join a thriving agency in the heart of London. You'll be planning on direct mail, door drops, inserts, press adds as well as other channels for some of the leading retailers in the UK. You will be a key part of the team from the outset and you'll have loads opportunities to make an impact.
Day to day, you'll take full ownership of all of the media & data planning and buying for your clients. You'll be a pro at creating media plans, confident presenting these back to a client with justification for your rationale, and able to execute by negotiating and buying the media and analysing and presenting back results.
· A planner/buyer with experience of building and buying Direct Mail campaigns
· Great with excel and powerpoint, and a whizz with numbers
· Well-versed in how TGI and MOSAIC work, and how to use them
· A nit-picker; someone who has great attention to detail and can spot mistakes in media plans from a mile away
· Super organised and calm under pressure
Apply on this ad to find out more