Paid Search Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical, and creative Paid Search Manager to join our company.
Reporting to the Director, this exciting new position will focus on managing a portfolio of clients across Google Search, Google Shopping and Social Media to deliver engaging marketing campaigns centred around ROI. You’ll be responsible for delivering awesome results for each campaign!
As a Paid Search Manager you will be accountable for the development and implementation across a portfolio of PPC campaigns. Daily, your remit will include campaign monitoring, optimisations, reporting, and trouble-shooting.
- Developing and managing PPC campaigns to maximise ROI
- Building and managing social media campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Optimising all search and social campaigns on a daily basis
- Constantly reviewing areas to improve conversion rates
- Identifying trends in data and providing actionable insights
- Working closely with account directors
- Regular campaign reporting
- Highly analytical and data driven
- Experience using Google Adwords, Google Analytics & Adwords Editor
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge around SEO is advantageous
- Previous experience of managing paid campaigns
In return for your hard work, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing Google Partner marketing agency. You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours including daily 9:30am starts
- 28 days annual leave
- Day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to grow internally
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"