Quest Search & Selection is looking for an experienced Paid Search/PPC Manager for a leading multiproduct retailer, based in South London. This is a great opportunity for an exceptional leader to have a real impact in a growing business.
As Paid Search Manager, you will be fully accountable for driving and implementing the PPC strategy, identifying new opportunities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement a strategy to increase paid search sales, delivering to KPIs
- Analyse performance closely, looking for ways to continually improve
- Work closely with the trading team, learning bid strategies across all products
- Form cross department relationships, becoming central point of contact for all Paid Search aspects
This is a high level role, where you must be comfortable engaging with and presenting to senior stake holders. In addition you must also demonstrate:
- A strong track record managing paid search accounts in an online retail environment
- Experience analysing paid search campaigns
- Enthuisiasm and desire to work as a collaborative team
- Ability to deliver under pressure in a fast paced environment
If you feel you have the desired skills and experience, please apply with an up to date CV today
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job