Paid Search Manager
Salary upto £40k.
My client is a successful family owned Ecommerce business and they are looking for a Paid Search Manager to join their expanding team of digital geniuses!
You will be responsible for
- Managing and implementing Paid Search campaigns
- Maintenance, monitoring and optimisation of campaigns to improve the overall performance
- Competitor research to develop a detailed analysis of the markets.
- Using Google Analytics you will deliver insight and detailed reports.
- New acquisitions using Social Media
Your skills and experience
- A minimum of 2-5 years experience in a paid search role.
- Strong analytical, presenting and reporting skills
- Google Analytics qualified would be advantageous
- Highly motivated, confident and professional with a positive attitude.
- The business are a social bunch so you can expect company nights out with added prizes!
- 23 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
- Opportunity to develop through their training schemes.
- Free on site parking.
- The working hours are - 8am - 5pm or 8:30pm - 5:30pm.