Paid Search Manager - PPC
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading credit card business based in a vibrant location in central London.
The own Brands division have reached a stage of maturity, requiring them to develop an internal digital search capability - as such, this is a newly created role offers an exceptional opportunity to shape the way they manage digital search channels across the enterprise.
The role-holder will be accountable for driving the scale and efficiency of own brands' new customer acquisition programme via digital search channels, mainly PPC.
This will primarily involve end-to-end hands-on management of paid search (PPC) bidding strategies (inside Google AdWords and Bing Ads) as well as integrating the brands' organic search performance to drive the optimal business outcomes.
The company currently uses AdWords and Bing Ads as their primary tools in this area, so familiarity with these platforms is required. The successful candidate will have extensive hands on experience managing a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) account, and will also possess strong intellectual and analytical faculties, and the ability to manage multiple complex and large scale digital search campaigns effectively and autonomously.
The Paid Search Manager will ensure that they have the right tools, software and platforms in place to maintain, measure and understand campaign performance, with solutions put in place to minimise their time spent on day-to-day activities (e.g. automation, algorithmic/machine learning strategies).
With well-established campaigns in place, this person will spend most of their time working to drive new customer growth and media spend efficiency through search optimisation strategy. This could include working with their Direct Marketing team to implement and test digital optimisation, identifying conversion rate pain points, bringing in new targeting tools and techniques, etc. Ultimately, they would expect the successful candidate to take the lead in shaping how they approach problems and opportunities in digital search/paid search, including the potential for substantial evolution of the role itself.
- Day to day autonomous management of paid search advertising for the Own Brands credit card products via Google AdWords & Bing Ads
- Ongoing optimisation of Digital Search strategies through analytical reporting, testing and competitor reporting (e.g. via Adthena, BrightEdge or SEMRush)
- Collaboration with Marketing Managers to develop and test optimisations of keywords, ad copy and bid segmentation
- Collaboration with the Digital Analytics team to create insightful reporting and performance data
- Accountability for PPC media spend and acquisition performance, including forecasting and monitoring
- Usage of performance data and competitor/market insight to make strategic recommendations to increase new account volumes and improve search efficiency across paid and organic traffic
For more information about this role please contact Lucy Butterfield at Better Placed on .
Due to the amount of applications we receive, we will only be able to get in touch with those who are shortlisted.
- PPC;Pay-Per-Click;Paid Search;Search Optimisation;Digital Optimisation;CRO;Conversion Rate Optimisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job