Salary up to £40,000 with 25 days Holiday and Work based pension scheme!
My client are a well-known SEO Agency that also offers PPC, Social Media and digital growth to online brands who offer dedicated training and personal growth budget, flexible working hours, monthly team events, 25 days holiday plus lots more
The Company: Track record for helping ambitious and talented digital marketers to make rapid progress with their careers based on their achievement of personal objectives.
- The company has an amazing client base which they are looking to grow!
- Looking for great people wanting to come and join their team with a genuine passion for digital marketing.
The Position: This role is focused on managing multiple paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple industries. Looking for an entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual with high levels of energy and an ambition to do better.
- Researching paid search options for prospective and current clients.
- Writing paid search ads.
- Setting up paid search campaigns.
- Adjusting campaigns based on performance.
- Working with design and tech teams to support paid search clients’ needs.
- Client strategy meetings (primarily in-house; frequently by phone and/or video chat; occasionally on-site with clients).
- Client communication (updates and monthly reports).
- Strategic planning and project management.
- Publishing approved content to client sites.
- Paid social media campaigns.
- Designer and programmer collaboration.
- A/B testing and tracking.
- Growing the paid search offering and process.
The Location: Based in the heart of Brighton, very close to public transport!!
Why Should You Apply?
- Great career prospects and benefits!
- A company that truly value their staff!
- Dedicated training time (12 days per year) and a personal growth budget
PPC, Pay Per Click, Marketing, Paid Search, P.P.C, Google Analytics, Adwords, Digital Marketing, PPC Executive, PPC Manager, Paid search manager, P P C.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful.
YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Google Analytics
- Pay Per Click
- Paid Search