Big ideas. Big projects. Big plans for your digital career.
We make it all happen here at SMRS - and for some big clients too. If you’ve the digital experience needed to hit the ground running, this is your chance to deliver perfectly-placed Paid Search campaigns for high profile brands and education institutions.
It’s the ideal digital operations role for a natural planner with brilliant organisation skills. With a real eye for detail, you’ll create digital proposals and strategies - then manage your Paid Search campaigns through from set up to reporting. That means creating Live Reporting dashboards, end-to-end tracking and campaign analysis - and explaining it all clearly to clients and colleagues.
On a day to day basis, you will be…
- Setting up, managing, reporting and optimising Paid Search campaigns
- Creating digital reports and campaign analysis
- Producing detailed proposals for digital campaigns and engaging with client teams and clients about strategy and reporting
- Building and maintaining client Live Reporting dashboards
- Knowledge of Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms
- Knowledge of Google Marketing platforms - GA, GTM and CM360 (preferable)
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate to a wide range of people
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects (campaigns) and client relationships
Paid Search is a must, as is the confidence to build client relationships, good knowledge of Microsoft packages and the ability to juggle several projects at once. As part of our digital operations team, you’ll make sure every paid search campaign realises its potential. And, we’ll support you to achieve yours - from an employee assistance programme to a great community of colleagues who stay connected
We believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. SMRS is an equal opportunity employer.
- 30 days annual leave
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity/paternity policies
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training budget
- Volunteering days
- Staff initiatives
- Internal coaching
- Christmas/summer parties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'