Paid Search Executive
Agenda recruitment are working with a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company who are looking for someone with good PPC and Analytics skills that can build, optimise and strategize on their client’s search accounts and offer social media options.
The ideal candidate will also need to have a hybrid skillset and get involved with ATL – press / radio /TV/OOH as well as handling client work within the agency. You will be part of a small team you will be expected to work autonomously and flexibly in a relaxed and friendly environment. You will ideally be Google/Bing/Facebook & Analytics certified with experience of working in a digital marketing environment.
Our client works on brands and direct response business. They have evolved from classically trained media buyers into dynamic industry renown digitally focussed response specialists.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Running projects with autonomy and trust.
- Building strong relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Communicating ideas and presenting creative work confidently and clearly to high profile stakeholders.
- Creating standard account management documentation quickly and efficiently (e.g. contact reports, status reports and timelines).
- Managing and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Being proactive to pre-empt what needs to happen and be one step ahead of campaigns.
- A strategic thinker who has experience working on a range of accounts.
- The ability to deal with client demands and turn them around quickly.
- A team player is essential, as you will be working collaboratively
- You have high standards of work and incredible attention to detail.
- You’ll be well organised, able to juggle multiple tasks and remain cool, calm and collected under pressure.
- You will be able to think strategically, know the ‘right thing to do’ for the client and our agency.
Competitive salary depending on experience plus performance bonus.
25 days paid holiday.
External training plus CPD programme through the IPA