Paid Search & Ecommerve Manager
Paid Search & Ecommerce Manager
Salary: up to 40k + Benefits
Independent Creative & Digital Marketing Agency
Do you want to work at an agency where you make a genuine impact on client performance? An agency where your role will be varied & fast paced, influencing the future of the agency? We are working with a rapidly growing digital meda agency, who offer end to end services from innovative content creation, to ground breaking research & development. An agency where you will not be a cog in a large machine!
- Founded in 2016, they have seen explosive growth past 30 head count
- Genuine independent agency, flexibility & learning opportunities of a smaller sized group
- Young & passionate team, who truly believe in what they do
- Campaign’s top 20 best places to work in 2020
- Great location in Central London, close to Liverpool Street & Aldgate East
- An employer passionate about equal opportunities and building an embracing culture
Due to some exciting changes & demand from existing clients, this agency are building out an entirely new media function. They are now seeking an Paid Search & Ecom Manager to help lead the division, grow the role & department.
You will be the go-to person for Google & Amazon advertising in the agency! Working directly with the Paid Media Lead, you you will play a pivotal role to grow & shape the newly formed department. This role will be incredibly fast paced & dynamic, a real mix of new business, account management & development, strategy creation & delivery. Whilst introducing best prtatcises & processes that can be rolled out across the agency over time.
- To develop & execute Google/Amazon search strategies across a number of large clients to delivery exceptional results
- Provide monthly performance reports including but not limited to revenue targets,
forecasting, resource and industry updates as well as performance insights that are clear and actionable.
- Take a leading role in client meetings by preparing and delivering the paid media section as well as participating in client calls.
- Proactively keep up on top of the latest paid media industry news and trends and share key knowledge with the company.
- Create proposals for clients showing clear value propositions and costs of under taking activity.
- Assist with the new business sales funnel and support with pitches and paid media strategy where needed
- 2+ year agency experience within performance marketing
- Good knowledge of ecommerce and retail, with direct Amazon Search (AMS) experience
- Experience with the full suite of Google Ads products (Search, Display, Shopping)
- Strong knowledge of the ecom ecosystem
- Strong communication, time management and analytical skills
- Strong MS Office skills, with particular focus on PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with analytics and data reporting tools preferred
- Strong communicator, comfortable presenting plans/ideas to external clients and internals stakeholders
How do I apply?
If this sounds like a challenge you are interested in, then do get in contact with, Harrison Knowles at Pivotal & apply today.
Key Skills: Paid Search, Ecommece, Amazon, AMS, PPC, SEM, Google, SearchAds360, Biddable, Analytics, Data, SQL, Performance Marketing, Digital Media, Digital Advertising, eCommerce, Growth Marketing
Pivotal is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
- Google Shopping
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'