This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Paid Search Executive
£22-£30,000 p/a dependent on experience
Norwich City Centre
A fantastic agency, experiencing huge expansion over the past 6 months, are looking to expand their team and develop and entreprenurial Paid Search Specialist in their team.
You'll be part of a vibrant atmosphere, where success is constant and development is always celebrated. Unlike most agency based roles, you'll actually have the opportunity to directly interface with clients ranging from start-up, SME to international traders on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities would be to manage paid search operations for their vast client portfolio, including managing campaign strategy, implementation, optimisation, reporting and feedback. You'd be working within a specialist team of 9 and supported by a divisional director.
What do we need you to have?
- minimum 18 months experience in Paid Search optimisation, you'll need some technical knowledge
- knowledge of google/bing ads and excellent proficiency in Excel
- a calm confidence in presenting your ideas is essential; we just want you to be confident in your technical knowledge and ability, and be able to demonstrate it to us
- a data driven, analytical approach
- a Google qualification would also stand you in good stead for success, although its not essential for hands on experienced candidates
What's in it for you?
- opportunity to work with the most profitable and long-standing agency in the region
- a fab 22 days holiday per year, PLUS 1 week guaranteed at Christmas that ISN'T taken off your leave
- great working hours 8:30 - 5:30 Monday-Friday
- family friendly flexibility on hours when needed
- overtime pay!
- cycle to work, nursey and pension schemes
- opportunity to work with a wonderful team in the city centre location
Sign me up!
Contact Jennifer Davies or Heather Lloyd-Payne on 01603 616190 or email your up to date CV and covering letter in application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job