aCalling all Paid Performance Managers! Join one of the world’s largest media agencies and have the opportunity to work with international clientele! Our client is looking for a Paid Performance Manager to take charge of their paid search department. Ready to learn more? Carry on reading…
This is the perfect time to join this agency, as they are growing quickly and is going through an exciting transformation process. Their company is represented in over 100 countries, which gives the successful candidate excellent chances to work with exciting brands and create a global network within the creative industry. The Paid Performance Manager will be responsible for planning and executing all paid search strategies and campaigns, through effective analysis, optimisation and delivery whilst also managing the performance of all client campaigns. The successful candidate will become integral to the business by providing the data and information required to optimise future client campaigns.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading agency which boasts excellent career progression opportunities!
The Key Responsibilities of the Paid Performance Manager:
- Create and develop leading paid performance strategies for a selection of clients
- Oversee paid search across accounts including Amazon, Bing and Google
- Ensure that all paid search activity budgets are adhered to and optimised whilst also carrying out deep analysis of all paid performance campaigns in order to gain a better insight into key performance drivers
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the latest industry changes and act accordingly
- Maximise campaign performance through Ad copy creation, testing, optimisation and personalisation
- Produce detailed reports which are aligned with client specifications and KPIs
- Recruit, train and manage the paid performance team
The Key Skills and Attributes of the Paid Performance Manager:
- Previous experience within a similar paid search or affiliate role is essential
- Strong knowledge of the latest industry trends, tools and digital media
- Fantastic communication, time-management and Excel skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail combined with an ambitious attitude
Have you been searching for this job?
- Paid Search Campaigns
- Media Agencies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'