Central Employment are delighted to be recruiting on an exclusive basis, supporting a forward thinking digital agency based in Newcastle. Due to demand of their Paid Media services, they are now looking for an experienced PPC / Paid Media specialist that is ready to hit the ground running and work hands-on with their clients from day one. The agency’s client base boasts a diverse range of online retail brands and sector-leading industry specialists.
The agencies Paid Media team manage advertising campaigns for theur clients across the globe in order to successfully market their products and services on Google, Bing, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter as well as others, with responsibility for over £2million in annual advertising spend. As a / Paid Media Specialist you will be tasked with creating and optimising the campaigns we manage on behalf of clients to ensure the highest possible performance is achieved.
The Paid Media Specialist role:
- PPC ideation to plan campaigns based around a clients objectives.
- Keyword & competitor research.
- Campaign creation and optimisation including bid strategy management.
- Ad copy creation and AB testing.
- Identifying and implementing growth opportunities.
- Actively contributing to account strategy, including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments.
- Defining and optimising audiences for buyer funnels, including in-segment audiences and lookalike audiences
- Creating bespoke campaign reports and liaising with clients.
- 2 years’ experience managing paid campaigns.
- Operated withn a Paid Media agency setting
- A passion for data-driven digital marketing.
- A strong eye for detail and an analytical mind.
- Confidence in communicating with professionals up to director level.
- The drive to innovate when left to your own initiative.
- Digital Media
- Digital Agency
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'