Our client based in Trafford Park is looking to recruit a Paid Media Specialist (PPC & Social Media) on a permanent basis.
Great opportunity to work for a very successful eCommerce business. Working between 3 brands, managing the paid accounts including PPC and Social media.
You will also be responsible for:-
- Keeping the websites up to date with the latest products and information
- Identifying product gaps in the market.
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors and testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns
- Primary platforms will be Google, Facebook & Instagram ads, occasional Bing
- Ensure superb campaign performance and levels of client ROI
- Working alongside our web development and CRO team to ensure landing pages and web experiences are converting as high as possible
- Passionate and experienced in PPC (Google Search + Display, Facebook and Instagram min. - other platforms such as Bing, LinkedIn and programmatic desirable but not essential)
- Keyword research, such as Keyword Planner and more
- PPC experience, ideally within a digital marketing agency.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other web analytics packages.
- Good multi-tasker and strong communication skills
- MUST have Ecommerce Experience
- Experience in utilising and setting up Google Analytics to monitor campaign ROI
- A team player, who utilises their time budget
- Experience of high-quality project delivery that generates a return for clients
- Creative and analytical with a confident, friendly proactive attitude
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'