Our client are a fast growing digital business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in-house for an experienced Paid Media Manager to join the Marketing team to drive user growth and increase commercial revenue.
As the Marketing team specialist, you’ll be tasked with bringing all paid activity in house and will be responsible for the shape, drive and delivery of Paid Media space across PPC, paid social, remarketing and other paid channels. As an experienced performance Marketing professional, you will be an expert at managing advertising campaigns across all paid channels and search engines.
You'll be the first point of contact and an integral part of the team to help deliver ongoing and successful campaigns which with the overall objective of growing our UK market by increasing ROI through paid search.
You will be expected to
• Drive growth through Paid Search, SEO and Affiliates channels, whilst piloting new potential channels
• Manage day to day paid media activity such as bidding, ad copy testing, quality scores, CPA and conduct daily/weekly/monthly optimisations.
• Formulate paid media roadmaps and plan end to end campaigns across all business units in line with best practise and business requirements.
• Formulate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, evidence results and analyse campaign outcomes on an ongoing basis
• Allocate the monthly budget across paid media channels in line with KPIs, forecasts and business objectives.
• Use insight tools, marketing and business data to build media audiences.
• Conduct ongoing competitor, industry and keyword research to propose areas of development, expansion and testing tactics.
• Work closely with the business on expansions relating to new product launches
• Work with campaign managers and in house designer to execute creative campaigns which are consistent with the overall marketing roadmap and brand.
You should have;
• A minimum 3 - 5 years strong paid media experience across multiple platforms in a b2c or e commerce role.
• Excellent hands on knowledge of Paid Search platforms (Google Ads, Bing and Google Analytics)
• Experience managing multiple campaigns with substantial budgets.
• Utilised tools such as Data Studio, Facebook Account Manager, Adwords etc.
• Experience in using bid management tools and automated bidding
• Previous experience in migration of paid media activity from agency
• Analytical mind-set with strong problem solving skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently but also ability to delegate
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'