My client is seeking a Paid Media Manager to join their business based in Birmingham. The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for all programmatic, social, PPC and SEO, and provide a fully integrated approach to media planning, demonstrating how digital channels perform together to deliver the best possible return on ad spend.
- You will manage new and emerging platforms to ensure my client always deliver the latest opportunities to customers.
- With an analytical mindset, you will be recommending new and existing ways to optimise campaigns and take on board learnings for future briefs.
- The Paid Media Manager will be utilising best practices across the media buying team.
- You must have 3+ years previous experience within a Paid Media Management role or similar.
- Have strong programmatic, social, PPC and SEO skills.
- My client is seeking someone with great client facing skills, able to identify new business opportunities and understand their requirements.
If you’re a Paid Media Manager looking for a new exciting opportunity with a growing company, please submit your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'