Our client a leading PR Agency in central Brighton, are looking for a digital native with excellent problem-solving skills, an analytical mindset and strong attention to detail to join their growing digital team and focus on their paid media services.
• Developing the paid media strategy for integrated campaigns
• Planning, launching and managing campaigns on a number of platforms (including social)
• Identifying new business opportunities and identifying areas of growth
• Working closely with integrated teams across a number of disciplines
• Min. 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• A good understanding of the broader digital landscape
• Excellent communication skills - ability to interact at different levels and with both technical/non-technical teams
• Significant experience planning, launching and managing paid search campaigns
• Detailed knowledge of Google Display Network (including remarketing) and Google Analytics
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience producing detailed reporting
• Comfortable explaining complex campaigns to non-digital clients or stakeholders
• Able to clearly present ideas, results and thinking
In return you will receive a very competitive benefits package (London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, private healthcare and lots more). You will also be part of the company family, where their values-based approach and award winning 'people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is their priority. But most importantly, you get the opportunity to really make a difference:
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job