Push Doctor is a multi-award winning digital health company that enables you to have a video consultation with a GP within 6 minutes on any device. We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’re looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier and happier.
"Push For Health. Push For Life. Push For a Better Future."
Be a key member of the marketing team responsible for driving acquisition across all paid media channels, which include Search, Paid Social, Display and mobile app.
- Owning the planning and implementation of all paid media channels.
- Continuously assessing the performance of our paid media campaigns against KPIs and targets.
- Proactively optimising campaigns to make incremental improvements in conversion rate
- Working cross functionally with a team of design, UX and conversion experts to assess and improve site and landing page performance and brief in new creative formats.
- Training and developing your account executive direct report.
What you’ll need:
- 3 years’ hands on experience dealing with large, complex paid search accounts.
- Highly experienced with keyword/ad copy testing.
- Knowledge of best practices around bid management.
- Understanding of social media analytics and optimisation- Facebook pixel, Lookalike audiences
- Good data driven experience- tracking performance and providing insight to senior stakeholders
- Understanding of App marketing and analytics. Experience in driving app installs through Facebook, AdWords, Yahoo and other App networks
- Understanding of key analytic tools: Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Appsflyer, Doubleclick.
- Capable of using creative and outside the box thinking to improve performance across all channels.
If you think you're suitable for this role, please get in touch asap for immediate consideration.
MRJ Recruitment is a boutique digital recruitment consultancy - formed in 2010 to challenge the norm and do things differently. MRJ has grown to become a trusted partner of some of the leading names in the tech/digital industry, including many heavily-funded tech start-ups.
MRJ is advertising this role on behalf of a client.
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns