Paid Media Executive
We are looking for a Paid Media Executive to join one of the world’s leading fashion brands to be based out of their head office in Manchester City Centre. You will deliver the paid media marketing activity for one of our international brands with a focus on paid social and retargeting. Acquire new customers and maximise performance of the existing customer base utilising prospecting and retargeting campaigns.
- Support the Paid Media team with the delivery of campaigns - from delivery, supplier relationship management, results, testing and improving efficiency
- You will be responsible for the day to day management of paid media campaigns, ensuring they are optimised at all times and meeting KPIs
- Analysing performance and data to develop effective campaigns, regularly using Excel and problem-solving skills to optimise and drive the best performance for your campaigns
- Keeping on top of trends, liaising with internal teams to ensure coverage of key categories and products
- Tracking and analysis of results from campaigns to identify potential opportunities for improvements
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring, analysis and reporting of campaigns whilst providing feedback to line manager
- Testing and monitoring ad copy/creative/bid management
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience of working with paid/biddable channels and management platforms
- Agency or in-house experience working on paid social/retargeting campaigns
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manipulate data to produce meaningful information
- Use of Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"