Due to continued expansion and targets to increase the number of self-generated leads into the business, our Client are on the lookout for an experienced Paid Media Executive to take on the day to day management of the paid advertising campaigns.
The successful candidate would report directly into the Head of Paid Media and would be working to implement and manage the paid media strategy that has been put in place. We are looking for an experienced individual who has a proven track record of managing successful paid media campaigns across the various different channels including Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Linkedin.
You will be expected to implement and maintain best practices for the paid media campaigns for the various businesses under the Inchora brand. Your goal is to deliver an increased number of quality self-generated leads for the business that translate into actual customers.
This is a new and exciting role for the right person. Although we have been running paid media campaigns in the past, we are looking to significantly ramp up the reliance on paid media channels and fully maximise their potential. As this is a new role, the successful candidate has a real opportunity to make a difference across the entire organisation.
It would be your responsibility to safeguard our strategy and ensure that you are delivering the best results for the brands using best practice techniques.
As this is a new role, the responsibilities and duties will evolve over time and the successful hire will help determine the shape of the role moving forwards. Some key responsibilities from the start will include:
- Daily maintenance of paid media campaigns across Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Linkedin
- Ongoing keyword, audience and competitor research to ensure campaigns are maximising their reach to the right audiences
- Creation of ad text and banners to allow for effective split testing
- Generation of weekly and ad-hoc reporting
- Assisting with the creation of the overarching Paid Media strategy for each of the core brands that sit underneath the Companies’ umbrella
- Controlling budgets and ensuring campaigns are driving quality leads into the business at an acceptable CPA that drives a positive ROAS
- Uncovering opportunities for business growth outside of the core channels
- Keeping up to date with digital marketing news and trends and briefing the internal teams on anything relevant that could impact the business as a whole
- Analysing and reporting on campaign and channel performance
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 18+ months of hands-on experience running successful Paid Media campaigns across the core platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Linkedin
- Experience using and setting up Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to measure, analyse and report on results from the various campaigns and channels
- Experience of using AdWords Editor to manage campaigns
- An understanding of the competitive nature of the finance sector would be an added benefit
Our Client has a great and dedicated team, which is why we are looking for the ideal person to take on this role. Some key personal skills we are looking for include:
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight but realistic deadlines and have the desire to deliver outstanding results
- Impeccable written and verbal communication and literacy skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to work as a team or as an individual
- Not be afraid to stand up for what you believe in
What would you get in return?
Our Client is an exciting and innovative business with over 170 staff and we like to ensure the
If you feel you would like to be a part of helping us to develop a lasting Paid Media strategy and team then please apply via Solve Recruitment.