Paid Media Executive (12 months maternity cover) | Competitive salary plus benefits including healthcare, life assurance, bonus scheme and relocation assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Paid Media Executive to join an exciting growing company with offices in Gibraltar. The Paid Media Executive will be responsible for the creation, execution and optimization of return on investment in Display, PPC and Paid Social marketing campaigns for the company Digital brands.
Paid Media Executive Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage the BAU execution of display, paid social and PPC marketing activities for the company brands, overseeing 3rd party relationships, on-going optimization and achieving acquisition, retention and repeat deposit targets.
- Utilising best-in-class tools to deliver attributed performance on new and returning traffic through multiple demand side platforms, creating the necessary audiences to target each.
- Manage the end-to-end process for the creation, execution and on-going optimsiation of campaigns, including determining campaign audience targeting, sourcing creative and AB variants, execution, cost control and reporting/optimisation.
- Liaise with supporting internal teams to drive the paid media agenda in regard to web analytics, tagging, audience creation, data layer requirements, player performance and predicative modelling as required.
- Deliver the required reporting to the Paid Media Manager and other senior stakeholders within the business as required.
- Help manage cost control of over £3.4m in media across PPC, Display and paid social, ensuring campaigns meet CPA and revenue targets.
Paid Media Executive Requirements:
- Have a good knowledge of marketing and PPC and Display in particular
- Demonstrable background in digital campaign management and optimization
- Desirable gaming industry experience but not essential
- Proven ability to prioritize to meet deadlines and deliver to on performance KPIs
- Demonstrate good numerical skills and commercial understanding
- Good working experience in Excel.
- Be self-motivated and work on one own initiative.
- Able to build strong relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Tenacious under pressure and can use learning from setback to improve
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks, Recruitment Consultant on + or e-mail
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job