Here at First Marketing Recruitment, we are recruiting for a Paid Media Analyst to join a successful Digital agency in Brighton.
The Paid Media Analyst role has 4 main areas of responsibility; campaign building, campaign optimisation, reporting and innovation.
As a Paid Media Analyst you are going to be a key member of staff. You will be responsible for the implementation and delivery of the digital media strategy for the agencies clients. You will be responsible for ensuring that their campaigns meet and exceed expected outcomes, therefore maximising their clients’ satisfaction. You will provide frequent insights, analysis and recommendations which will inform clients’ strategy and media plans.
You will support senior members of staff with the management of their relationships with their key partners (Facebook, Google, etc). As an in-house paid media expert, you will be required to stay up-to-date with the industry updates and best-practices, as well as contribute and work to innovate our products, techniques and tactics.
Key Tasks And Responsibilities
- Mentoring, sharing knowledge and providing support to junior members of staff.
- Be the expert on digital platforms.
- Contribute towards innovation of our products and strategies.
- Supporting senior team members in managing our relationships with our partners (Facebook, Google etc).
- Building campaigns to the best standards across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Ensuring all agreed metrics are tracked across all major Social, Search and Display platforms.
- Day to day running, including optimisation and reporting on all campaigns. This includes reporting on key statistics as well as providing further insight and analysis to the agencies clients.
- Working towards and achieving client’s goals and KPI's.
- Being the point of contact for technical troubleshooting
Education and Training
- Degree educated
- Google AdWords qualifications or Facebook Blueprint qualification
Knowledge And Experience
- 1+ year of experience running advertising campaigns across Social, Search and Display.
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn marketing solutions or other digital advertising platforms.
- Superb communication skills - able to build relationships both internally with colleagues and externally.
- Strong Excel Skills, ability to carry out big data analysis by utalising advanced formulas and features.
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Outcome focussed
- Problem solver
- Ability to identify and satisfy key stakeholder needs
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! The agency really do take care of your career. Personal development is at their core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns