Our Client’s Story
Our client is one of the UK’s leading marketing technology companies. In 2013, they topped the Sunday Times Tech Track and are currently ranked as the top company to work for in London on the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For list. They now employ around 400 staff in the UK and USA, and conduct marketing activities in more than 120 countries.
The Biddable Marketing Team advertises across paid social and paid search channels, primarily Facebook and Google. Their aim is to create precisely targeted campaigns to engage positively with their customers. As a member of the team, you’ll need strong analytical and creative skills. With almost half a billion impressions a month, you’ve probably seen their ads somewhere around the internet.
As a Paid Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns on either Google or Facebook. You’ll need to pinpoint relevant audiences and think about how they might search for, or respond to, a particular product. You’ll gain real-time insights into behavioural patterns across a wide range of markets and languages - one of the most satisfying parts of the role is seeing the impact your decisions have on your campaign performance right before your eyes.
"Working in the Biddable team is about using as many data points as you can to catch the right person, at the right time, with the right message."
- Complete the Biddable Academy, including detailed instruction on the platforms used, training in Excel and data analysis, basics of creative design, and how to apply what you’ve learned within our client's’ business model.
- Build high-quality marketing campaigns from scratch, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analysis.
- Establish a strong relationship with other members of the biddable team, keeping them up to date with the performance of your campaigns, any issues you’ve encountered and any opportunities you’ve found.
- Immerse yourself in the digital industry, keep up to date with relevant trends and look out for new techniques. It’s important to stay ahead of your competitors in order to give your campaigns the edge!
The Ideal Candidate:
- A high-class degree from a Top 20 university
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical ability, e.g. an A at Maths A-level
- A passion for digital marketing
- A detail-oriented individual with a combination of creative and analytical skills
- A proactive and independent approach to working life
- £24,000 - £25,000
- £1000 Training Budget per annum
- Unlimited Book Allowance
- Charity Days
- Free food and fruit throughout the day
- Relaxed, informal culture - no dress code
- Hours 9-5 Monday-Friday - they promote a work/life balance culture
- Monthly company-wide lunches
- Gaming and book clubs
- Sports clubs including Football, Running, Volleyball, and Cycling
- Corporate gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Family First culture
- Regular social nights out
- Trips to Ibiza for all staff on achieving annual targets