Job; Paid and Organic Traffic Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people. This is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
They are looking for a world class, results-driven and detail oriented Paid and Organic Manager to oversee and implement Google paid traffic strategies, content strategies and SEO builds across their growing product suites.
- Will be an experienced manager with skill of running exceptionally high campaigns, with an ability to identify talent in team members and bring to their organisation an overall perspective of overseeing synergies of paid traffic content and SEO.
- Will have extensive experience of purchasing paid traffic, must have Google Paid Traffic and SEO skills and a fascination about conversion rate optimisation.
- You will develop and maintain control of all traffic operations and will have excellent people skills, business acumen and an exemplary work ethic.
- Their ideal candidate will also be a strategic planner with an essential ability to specify, strategize and define opportunities.
- A clear understanding of CRO and funnel building
- Must have Google paid traffic skills
- Must have SEO optimisation skills
- Must have CRO skills
- Responsibility for setting up, optimizing, and managing digital media buys, and other projects and ensuring deliverables are of the highest calibre and free of errors.
- Manage campaign KPIs to drive results and performance. Clearly articulates successes and recommendations.
- Understand and continuously research the media industry to stay at the forefront
- Knowledge of Facebook to run basic campaigns but the ability to oversee an outside agency.
- Oversee daily campaigns and adjust as necessary, ensuring you are constantly moving in the same direction as the company
- Executes the achieving or exceeding of established P&L objectives.
- Develops comprehensive traffic strategies for growth strategies.
- Identify areas where traffic opportunities can improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability while improving efficiency.
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity with their CEO and across their organisation.
What you’ll need;
- A proven background as a first-class Traffic Manager
- Experience building high performing teams, including an ability to recognise and cultivate rising talent required.
- Experience trafficking digital media campaigns, ad operations background, or solid understanding of technical digital media setups.
- An ability to analyse large sets of data with advanced proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of ad serving tools platforms
- Project management skills
- £’s; fully DoE £50k-£70k (neg.) + benefits,
- Location; based from your home / remotely,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; traffic manager online digital media campaign campaigns marketing marketeer paid organic ppc seo google analytics cro conversion rate optimisation funnel funnels build building strategy strategies home remote London therapy director
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'