Paediatric Support Worker - Northampton
Hours - Various Shifts (24/7)
Pay Rate - £8.49 per hour
Pulse Community Healthcare are seeking support workers with a passion for helping children with complex needs. Our clients conditions vary from neurological disabilities to physical disabilities. In these particular packages, our successful candidates will provide personal care, administering of medication and assistance with various interventions. Full specialist training will be provided to our Support Workers to cover any of the interventions. We are seeking caring, patient candidates who can provide high, quality care in their own home.
Pulse Community Healthcare is a complex care agency that provides one to one care in the community. We provide impeccable specialist training to our support workers to allow development in their careers via skills and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Pulse Community Healthcare you will benefit from:
- Holiday pay paid weekly
- Daily payroll
- Access rotas and other information online
- A dedicated case manager and 24/7 clinical support
- Carer recognition
- Personal development and career opportunities
- Variety of work placements
- £200 joining bonus*
- Free mandatory training with full induction and competency sign off
The ideal support worker will have:
- A diploma level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is preferred but not essential
- UK paid experience in Health and Social Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of wider team
- A good understanding of professional boundaries
- Knowledge of safeguarding and person centred care
If you love working in social care and are interested in joining our team, please apply now, enclosing an up to date copy of your CV.
All opportunities are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Personal Care
- Support Workers