Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist
Position: Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist
Start Date: ASAP
Our client based in London is looking for a Paediatric Speech & Language Therapist to start ASAP. The post is ongoing and between a unit for children with mainstream primary school and a secondary school for children.
The ideal candidate will be a confident autonomous practitioner who has a passion for working in paediatrics. They will be child-centred and continually striving to achieve the best for every child and young person. They will be personable, quick to establish rapport and build strong relationships with children, young people and those they work alongside.
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- To assess and diagnose children with communication disorders, including those with special needs
- To develop and implement Speech and Language Therapy treatment and to evaluate outcomes
- To take clinical responsibility for a varied paediatric caseload of differing complexities and to organise this effectively with regard to clinical priorities and use of time
- To provide advice and coaching to others regarding the management and care of clients with communication difficulties
- To demonstrate clinical effectiveness by use of evidence based practice and outcome measures
- To participate in the development and delivery of training to others with support.
- To demonstrate the ability to reflect on practice with peers/clinical supervisor and to identify own strengths and development needs.
- Recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or Equivalent
- Health Care Professions Council registration.e
- Relevant knowledge / placement /experience with a range of paediatric communication problems (Speech Disorders, language disorder, ASD, Learning Disabilities).
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Speech & Language Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job