* FREE REGISTRATION WITH TRIPOD PARTNERS *
We are currently looking for a Paediatric Social Services OT in East London
To provide a high standard Occupational Therapy service to children aged 0-19 referred to the Children’s Occupational Therapy Department.
To contribute to planning, co-ordinating, delivering and evaluating the Social Care Occupational Therapy Service provided to children and in the community on a day-to-day basis.
To provide functional assessment of children with special needs and disabilities and deliver individualised intervention aimed at maximising function.
To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
To supervise Occupational Therapy support staff and to assist in the supervision and training of students allocated to the team.
To be responsible for a defined caseload, working autonomously with access to supervision. Access to advice and support from colleagues is available as required.
To provide occupational therapy services in accordance with statutory requirements and current health and social care key agendas to support children and their families to live as independently and safely within their communities.
This will entail working closely with children and young people, their carer’s/families and other professionals in order compile comprehensive assessments and plan appropriate services for those who have complex disability and medical needs as well as physical/sensory or learning disabilities.
In order to be considered for these posts you must:
- Be an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist
- have a current DBS issued within the past 12 months
- Must have social services experience
If you do not have a DBS, please get in touch as this is something we can arrange for you free of charge.
We have a number of excellent opportunities available across the UK including London, Surrey, Sussex, Bradford, Leeds, Essex, Hampshire, Dorset, Kent, Surrey, Berkshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lancashire, Northampton, Wiltshire, Wales, Essex, Norfolk, Newcastle and Scotland
What can you expect when registering with Tripod Partners?
- A dedicated and supportive consultant to guide you through the entire registration process. From your initial phone conversation, interview preparation and throughout your placement, your consultant will be on hand to advise and support you in any way they can.
- Free registration - including a free DBS
- Contributions towards CPD
- £150 find your own job bonus
- £500 continued service loyalty bonus!
Do you know someone that may be interested in the positions we have available?
Would you like to earn £350 without even working for us?!
We can offer you £350 when you recommend an Occupational Therapist to our agency. The bonus is unlimited and goes directly to you for every successful referral.
Call or email now to find out more!