**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS TO APPLY TO JOIN NHS PROFESSIONALS’ ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BANK**
Job Title and Grade: Paediatric Physiotherapist Community
Location/Trust: Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, Callaghan House
Department Covered: Children’s Acute and ongoing Needs Service – Children’s Physiotherapy
Pay Rates: Days: £19.29 Saturdays/Nights: £25.08 Sunday/Bank Hols: £30.86
Physio? Don’t stretch yourself…join the bank for flexibility in how you work.
Would you like to be part of a team that has a real supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community, in a Trust rated ‘Outstanding’ in a recent CQC report, working in a location with all the benefits of coast and country living with the convenience of big city life?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we’d love to hear from you!
We have long term placement opportunities available for Paediatric Physiotherapist available at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust .
The paediatric physiotherapy department works with children from 0-19years in clinics, nurseries, mainstream and special schools working with children who have a variety of conditions including children with musculoskeletal problems and neurological impairments. Some of the children have complex health care needs.
To work as an autonomous practitioner and be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care in accordance with trust and professional guidelines. To ensure a high standard of clinical care for the patients with appropriate support from senior physiotherapists.
The post holder will perform patient assessments to determine a clinical judgement of the patient’s condition/needs in order that an individualised treatment programme can be developed, implemented, evaluated and modified, ensuring appropriate pathways of care and communication via liaison and referral to other agencies as required.
- Predominantly, this post will provide physiotherapy assessment and management of children with musculoskeletal and preschool developmental conditions to parents/carers, other health care professionals, GPs and consultants.
- Additionally, there may be opportunity to provide the assessment, management and treatment of children presenting with complex neurological conditions and genetic conditions to the paediatric physiotherapy service.
- This post will provide paediatric physiotherapy within the Acute and Ongoing Needs and the SEND pathway of the CAON service.
- To educate and train other health care professionals, parents/carers and the wider multi-agency team.
- To assess, manage and treat children with musculoskeletal conditions, developmental delay and neurodisabilities.
- To see children in a variety of locations to include clinics, nurseries, schools and in the home setting.
Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust has an enviable reputation, great supportive team with a family feel. Based in the heart of the Hospitals main site, the post holder here will be pivotal in providing the best level of quality care to varying departments and their patients needs.
Excellent transport links mean their location is commutable from Manchester.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long term placement opportunities.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch with Phoebe Toms, Recruitment Consultant on or Phoebe.Toms@nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'