Advantage Healthcare are looking for a Paediatric Nurse to join our team in London. The post is equivalent to Band 6 – agenda for change. We can also offer you the flexibility to choose to work full or part time.
Your role will be to oversee the care of our clients and service users, ensuring on going high standards of patient care are continuously delivered by our care staff teams to clients in their own homes.
Our clients are based in and around London, therefore travel is an essential part of the role, so the use of your own vehicle and a willingness to travel are necessary for this position.
If you would like an informal chat about this role, please get in touch with us. Please contact our Head of Nursing Tracey Jones on .
- To work independently, running own diary & managing a caseload.
- Assessing new client referrals, supporting the operational team to implement the care package, writing person centred care plans & risk assessments.
- On-going assessment of existing clients, ensuring highest levels of care is delivered.
- Regular communication with the wider Multi-Disciplinary Team, acting as the client’s advocate.
- Review, auditing and maintenance of clinical documentation.
- Monitoring and ensuring the delivery of care is clinically suitable & evidence based.
- Teaching, assessing & delegating skills for HCA and Support Workers.
- Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical & complex needs.
Advantage Healthcare are an equal opportunities employer and are part of the City and County Healthcare Group. We offer competitive salaries, full training and support and the chance to be part of rapidly expanding, successful business who take pride in the quality of care we provide.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'