About the role
What makes Interserve Healthcare different is the variety of clients we provide care to. Our clients range in age (children and adults) and medical conditions and can include conditions such as acquired brain injuries, spinal injuries and strokes.
As a Registered Nurse in this role your duties will vary dependant on the clients individual care plan in place but may include assisting with the initial set up of care packages and the running of care within the home setting, completing IHC documentation, training and supporting Care Assistants/Support Workers and ensuring individual clinical care and safety requirements are met.
Our client has Spinal Cord and Acquired Brain Injuries which are life transforming conditions and is dependent on her team of HCAs and Nurses to provide clinical support.
Our client is a fun- loving 5 year old girl who enjoys interacting with family and friends, playing games and reading books. She also enjoys playing dress-up and role playing. She is learning to use Eye- gaze for communication and education and can be very cheeky when using it. Her favourite colours are pink and purple. She lives with her parents and her 9 year old brother who are very important to her
Rate of Pay: £33 - £44 per hour.
Shift Pattern: Days & Nights
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• A Children’s Intensive Care Nurse (RSCN) with a minimum of 12 months UK-based complex health care experience within the last two years with three years referencing
• Valid NMC PIN
• Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
• 6 months experience of tracheostomy within the last 18 months
• 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
• Confident as a lone worker
• A current driving license and access to a vehicle for work purposes, although not essential is beneficial.
• Confident to accompany our client on days out where necessary
• Access to your own vehicle with business insurance
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'