About the role
Our client is an active, bright 18 month old, baby boy with a very rare surfactant deficiency problem that has severely affected his lungs.
He is tracheostomy and ventilator dependent. He needs continuous oxygen during the day and overnight. He currently has a dry circuit 2 x 3 hours a day and cuff down for 1 hour twice a day.
He is Nil by mouth, fed via PEGJ and does not require much medication
Developmentally he is amazing - He is delayed, but this is only due to being in a hospital environment and is expected to thrive in a home setting.
Excellent rates of pay £32.00 - £40.00
Are you a Nurse with the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience of supporting clients within the community with complex health needs
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS costs
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).