Paediatric Nurse - Band 5 or above
Paediatric Nurse - Band 5 or above - Community Complex Care
Pulse Community Healthcare are urgently recruiting for a Paediatric nurse for our clients based in Birmingham and surrounding locations.
We are looking for an experienced Paediatric Nurse to support our complex clients, who may require assistance with various clinical interventions such as tracheostomy and ventilation and also everyday living. Experience in specific clinical interventions would be ideal but not essential, with further training available for your on-going personal development.
This is an great opportunity as a Paediatric nurse to work as part of a complex care clinical team providing exceptional levels of care. The highly competitive rate of pay is reflective of the outstanding work you will be doing day to day.
Benefits of the role for the successful Paediatric nurse:
- Support with NMC revalidation
- Excellent rate of pay
- 24/7 operational and clinical support
- Dedicated Case Managers
- Industry renowned specialist training, with regular refresher training schedules
- Recognition and awards for work achievements
- Daily Payroll.
What we need from you:
- An up-to-date NMC registration with PIN
- Proof of indemnity insurance (this may be demonstrated via membership of the RCN or other relevant professional body)
- Post qualified clinical experience within the UK Healthcare Sector
- Desire to work in the local community.
If you have the skills necessary for this rewarding Paediatric Nurse position, please apply online today.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"