Paediatric Nurse - Band 5 or above - Community Complex Care
Pulse Community Healthcare is looking for a Paediatric nurse to support our client in Shepherds Bush. Our clients complex and clinical needs include:
- Enteral Feeding
This is an great opportunity as a Paediatric nurse to work as part of a complex care clinical team providing exceptional levels of care. The highly competitive rate of pay is reflective of the outstanding work you will be doing day to day.
Benefits of the role for the successful Paediatric nurse:
- Support with NMC revalidation
- Excellent rate of pay
- 24/7 operational and clinical support
- Dedicated Case Managers
- Industry renowned specialist training, with regular refresher training schedules
- Recognition and awards for work achievements
- Daily Payroll
What we need from you:
- An up-to-date NMC registration with PIN
- Proof of indemnity insurance (this may be demonstrated via membership of the RCN or other relevant professional body)
- Post qualified clinical experience within the UK Healthcare Sector
- Desire to work in the local community
- Commitment to each care package
If you have the skills necessary for this rewarding Paediatric Nurse position, please apply online today.
Pulse Community Healthcare is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.