About the role
We are currently recruiting care staff to work with a 5 year old male client with complex care needs in the Birmingham area. As a Healthcare Assistant you will be promoting the wellbeing of the client through by ensuring a high level of care is provided at all times.
The shift patterns will be as follows:
Monday - Friday 18:00-21:00.
Waking nights 21:00-09:00 four days a week.
Rates of pay range from £9.00 - £11.50 per hour.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs would be an advantage
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).