About the role
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
We are currently recruiting Paediatric Healthcare Assistants To provide all aspects of care to our 2 year old female client based in the Birmingham Area. You will be providing all aspects of support including clinical and personal care which you will get training for.
We are seeking, professional and compassionate carers who will go the extra mile in enhancing the wellbeing of the client.
Shifts will be as follows:
Monday- Friday 07:00-14:00.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs would be advantageous
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job