About the role
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants to be part of a team of skilled care staff providing care and support to a paediatric client with complex needs based in the Edgbaston area.
Interserve Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
Healthcare Assistants will cover a mixture of day and night shifts and work to meet all care and social needs to improve our young client's quality of life
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with children with complex care needs
• Have an ability to build rapport and who possess good communication skills
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are a team player
• Can commit to regular hours (Days and Nights) and committed to delivering a high quality service
We are seeking carers whom can commit to shifts patterns between 10:30-18:00, 3 days per week and 22:00-08:00, 7 nights per week.
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay which range from £9.00 to £11.90 per hour plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job