About the role
We are currently recruiting a team of Healthcare Assistants to provide care to our client, a 15 year old girl in the Birmingham area. Our client has complex needs and all staff will be given full training in all aspects of care.
This care package consists of 7 nights plus 7 day sits per week.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience
• Previous complex care experience will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Care Plans
- Health Care
- Personal Care
- Social Care