Are you looking for a change? Want a new job that is fun, proactive, rewarding and interesting? - no two days are the same.
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing are currently seeking Health Care Assistants to provide care and support to 15 year old boy with high complex health needs in Northamponshire area.
We are looking for night and day support over a 4 weekly rota period. You would become an essential part of this individual's existing care team in this fulfilling and exciting role.
Care experience and a positive and active attitude is essential for this role. Full clinical training will be provided by Sugarman's clinical educator, so this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to up skill and make a real difference to this individual Life, while developing their own career.
The shift patterns are:
Night support needed 2030 - 0830
We support Monday to Sunday
Benefits of the Health Care Assistant role:
- Enhancing our Service Users quality of life
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Monthly rota
- Paid accrued Holiday
- Enhanced hourly rate on Weekends, Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year
- Free training (Both practical and theory based)
- Opportunity to complete the Care Certificate
- Management support throughout your working career.
- Refer a friend scheme
Requirements of the Health Care Assistant role:
- Moving and Handling
- Personal Care
- Personal support
- Administering medication
- Respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Effective communicators who also respect the need for peace and quiet at times.
- Flexible, punctual, resourceful and professional
- Who will go above and beyond for the Service User and staff involved in the package
- Who will respect beliefs and values and instil a team approach
To apply for this Health Care Assistant role you will need:
- Experience in care
- A positive and motivating attitude
- Resilient and Hard working
- Have the ability to act on instructions or work on your own initiative
- The enthusiasm to learn and experience new things
- To carry out person-centred care
- The right to live and work in the UK
Please Note: Your employment is subject to the receipt of satisfactory job references and an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) background check.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'