An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen within our Children's Emergency Department Team.
Following the relocation of the Children's Emergency Department, we are now looking to expand our team.
Choosing a nursing career within our Children's Emergency Department team means:
- Joining a dynamic and friendly team that thrives on providing high quality care for infants, children, young people and their families
- Working within a recently relocated Children's Emergency Department
- Joining a team that embraces innovation and improvement
- Working within a team that is committed to supporting your development
We are looking for experienced Children's Nurses who are enthusiastic and passionate about Children's Emergency Care.
As part of this role, you will be a clinical role model and advocate for your patients. You will work closely with the Senior Nursing Team to continue to move the service forwards and implement improvements in practice to ensure the best experience and outcomes for our patients and their families. You will encourage and empower other team members to develop both personally and professionally to achieve their maximum potential whilst also using your experience to provide clinical leadership.
As a Deputy Emergency Department Sister/ Charge Nurse in the Emergency Department you will need:
- To be a Registered Children's Nurse
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience within Emergency or Acute Children's Nursing
- Have experience and training in the initial assessment / triage of infants, children and young people
- Be EPALS (or equivalent) trained or willing to undertake the training
- Have evidence of continuing professional development including having competencies in Emergency Care
- To be an exceptional communicator
- To be willing to drive innovative practice within an Emergency Care setting
- To be able to participate in a 24/7 roster within the Emergency Department
For further details / informal visits contact:
Name Charlie Nunn
Job title Paediatric ED Sister
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'