About the role:
Colchester, Essex based
Rates of pay: £9.97 to £12.12
Hours: 2200 to 0700, 7 nights a week.
Are you looking for an inspirational environment where you can make a positive difference to those who need your support?
Interserve Healthcare can offer you free training, career progression, weekly pay, uniform, and flexibility of hours.
This little girl is a happy 18 month year old child whom you will be providing clinical care for, as well as giving her reassurance when she awakes. She is on a ventilator and needs respiratory monitoring, oxygen saturation monitoring and occasional suctioning. Her feed and medication are administered via her PEG.
If you are a Carer, Support Worker, HCA or Client Care Staff and have worked with children or adults with complex clinical needs, we would love to hear from you.
Following skills & experience required:
• 6 months previous care experience - Essential
• Experience of working with clients with complex care needs - Desirable
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening - Essential
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude - Essential
• Can commit to regular hours - Essential
We offer free training to aid your professional development.
About the Company:
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job