Newcross is seekingdedicated Paediatric Assistants with to join us in Barnstaple and Bideford, and the surrounding areas through our Barnstaple branch team.
Be welcomed to the team with a free uniform and free DBS check for a limited time.Role
We are seeking Care Assistants with prior care experience, that have worked with children with learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviours, to support the local clients.
It is essential that you are able to provide support in a calm and reassuring manner, making sure that the needs of the service user come first.
Work your choice of shifts, with the security of a guaranteed hours and a permanent contract.
We prefer drivers for this role due to the locations of some of our clients.Benefits
- Salary of up to £13.27/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) for a limited time
- Free training through credits earned as you work
- Free uniform for a limited time
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
You can find your local branch at Unit 2, Castle Park Road in Barnstaple. Located close to the A361, we are easily accessible from the local surrounding towns.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
- full time
- care assistant
- healthcare assistant
- disability care
- south west
- peadiatric care
- agency jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job