Paediatric ASD Speech & Language Therapist
Position: Paediatric ASD Speech & Language Therapist
Start Date: ASAP
Our client based in sutton is looking for a Paediatric ASD Speech & Language Therapist to start ASAP. The post is ongoing and between a unit for children with ASD attached to a mainstream primary school and a secondary school for children with ASD.
The ideal candidate will be a confident autonomous practitioner who has a passion for working in paediatrics. They will be child-centred and continually striving to achieve the best for every child and young person. They will be personable, quick to establish rapport and build strong relationships with children, young people and those they work alongside.
The successful applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Qualified Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC Registered
- Experience working within paediatrics
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience providing speech and language therapy assessments and interventions for children and young people
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Speech & Language Therapist