Padstow Kitchen - Padstow
Our Padsow Kitchen team supply our restaurants and foodie shops with high quality, handmade products from pasties to meat pies and fresh loaves of bread.
We put a lot of love and care into the range of products that we make, everything is made by hand using Rick’s recipes with local, high quality ingredients and without preservatives.
We have one position available for a Padstow Kitchen Assistant, working 32 hours per week, with the potential to work more at peak times. If you're passionate about food or looking to move into this sector, we'd love to hear from you!
What you’ll get from us:
- Paid breaks.
- 50% discount in our restaurants and 20% discount in our shops
- Paid annual leave and auto enrolment pension
- A complimentary meal for yourself and a guest in one of our restaurants each year after your first six months
- Preferential rates for friends and family at our cookery school
- A reward when you recommend a friend to work with us
- Rewards as part of our recognition scheme which range from a bottle of wine to a prize worth up to £250
- The opportunity to join a childcare voucher scheme
- The opportunity to work overtime on top of your normal working hours
- Access to our employee assistance programme provided by leading charity Hospitality Action
- Team events with the opportunity to meet Rick Stein and Jill Stein
If you’d like to join our team as Padstow Kitchen Assistant click apply to send us your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job