gap personnel (operating as an employment agency) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. We are looking for Production Packing Technicians to join our client’s team immediately on a permanent basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
Monday - Friday / Days
£17k - £18k per annum
- Operating various packaging equipment including blister filling, bottle filling, tablet counters, labelling, check weighing and manual filling.
- To set up packaging area in preparation for packaging and labelling operations in accordance with GMP, including routine checking and testing of equipment and environmental conditions.
- Cleaning the equipment and the work area.
- Understanding and following site Health and Safety procedures and maintaining a safe working environment.
- Understanding and following Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and maintaining high housekeeping standards, including high level cleans.
- Following verbal and detailed written processing instructions with accuracy.
- Completing batch processing documents using simple mathematical calculations.
- Assisting with setting of rooms during changeovers.
- Moving and lifting components and equipment using mechanical aids as appropriate
- Taking ownership and responsibility of all aspects of running the GMP rooms.
- Downloading of dataloggers and weekly monitoring of magnehelic readings in the GMP/cage areas.
- Ensuring all documents are checked and approved prior to undertaking production exercises.
Enthusiasm and drive to succeed, develop and progress through the manufacturing department.
Ability to follow instructions with accuracy
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Self-motivated and proactive
Team player who enjoys and works well within a small team
A flexible attitude and commitment to work extended hours in peak periods
Experience of working within a clean room environment
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30th June 2018
- Clean Rooms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job